Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Skill Auto Balance (v1.0, 2019-5-25)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Background/Credits

I play on an AWP-only server, and frequently see that the scoreline ends up around 20-1 for one team. I looked for some plugins that involved scrambling teams, and while some do exist, the few that I've seen are relatively old. These aren't all that I've seen but the first ones I can find after searching.

Admin Player Team Switch and Scramble Menu by r5053
[CS:S/GO+DoD:S] Auto Team Scrambler 2 (Updated 27-12-2012 @ DODS/CSGO) by RedSword
[ANY MOD] SwapTeam v1.2.6 (Updated 30/09/12) by bobbobagan
CS:S Team Balance by dalto

This doesn't have all of the features of the plugins I've shown above, but some of the things I've included were inspired by these and I'd like to include some of those features in the future.

Description

After a team wins a certain amount of rounds in a row, at the end of the round a pool of N of the top players on the winning team and N of the bottom players on the losing team are chosen and half of those two pools are swapped to the other team.

ConVars

(I'm not confident with how I've written these, I just looked at how the mapchooser plugin wrote ConVars and went off of that. So now I realize these ConVars are not supposed )

Spoiler

Installation

Just drag and drop the .smx and you're good to go, the config will be auto-generated in ./csgo/cfg/sourcemod/SkillAutoBalance.cfg

Dependencies

These are the #includes at the top of the .sp for this script, all besides one of which should already come with your sourcemod installation. <smlib> comes from here

Spoiler

Plans

Although I don't intend to use this feature on my server, I do plan to add the ability for admins to manually swap individuals choose one player from each team to swap. Eventually.

Note

This is my first plugin/thread on this forum. Just wanted to share this and hopefully people can tell me how to improve this because I am not confident in my implementation. Thanks, and if you find this useful, enjoy.

edit: Get Plugin doesn't work and I'm not sure how to make it work but I put the .smx in attached files as well.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (skillautobalance.sp - 9.1 KB)
File Type: smx skillautobalance.smx (19.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł