Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] Stripper Dump Parser(SM 1.10, V1.8, 2019-07-21)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Since it seems to be pretty stable now I thought I might post this here. I made this since the output info extension doesn't have great linux support. Sourcemod 1.10 is required for enum struct support. The plugin originally required Stripper:Source in order to work but now uses sdkhooks OnLevelInit whenever possible. The only time it will attempt to use stripper is if the plugin is loaded late and the level keyvalues aren't cached. The plugin isn't able to determine outputs that are assigned beyond what the map was compiled with.
  • Description
Stripper Dump Parser is a mostly extension free alternative to slidybat's OutputInfo extension https://github.com/SlidyBat/sm-ext-outputinfo. Stripper Dump Parser processes dump files into single like keyvalues containing information relevant to the entities outputs. From there it's processed and cached into enum struct objects that can be accessed through natives and stocks. As part of being an alternative to OutputInfo, all of the natives provided by the extension are available as stocks.

For more information about convars, natives, forwards and usage check out the readme on the github page below.
  • Release
https://github.com/kidfearless/Stripper-Dump-Parser

Wyświetl pełny artykuł