Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] Valve Server Plugin Late Load Fix

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
This plugin is written to bypass the restriction of loading valve server plugin files after a map has been loaded. The following response would normally be "plugin_load : cannot load a plugin while running a map" on games affected by this. This means you have to restart the server and load the VSP using only a VDF file. You can instead load this sourcemod plugin (late) and gain access to use the command without a server reboot.

This may not work on ALL source game versions as it has only been tested against cstrike and tf2. The code which blocks the plugin_load appears to be mostly the same between game engine versions. If you test this against another game and it works please post below so I can add it to the list. If theres an issue with it not working also post so I can add support for it.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

Install Instructions:
Place the 'VSPLateLoadFix.txt' inside of your 'addons\sourcemod\gamedata\' directory.
Place the 'VSPLateLoadFix.smx' inside of your 'addons\sourcemod\plugins\' directory.
Use sm_rcon or rcon to issue command 'plugin_load VSPLateLoadFix' or just change maps.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (VSPLateLoadFix.sp - 915 Bytes)
File Type: txt VSPLateLoadFix.txt (434 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł