Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D/L4D2] Disable Versus Scoring While Boss Infected Are Alive

owner_2019
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I'm not really the creator of this plugin. Visor is the one along with a couple other guys that made this. I know that it should be put in the original plugin's thread like what Ludastar always says but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, if this plugin is not meant to be released or is only for private use, I'll be quick to remove it for the sake of the creators.

So, as said above, it disables Versus scoring when Tanks and/or Witches spawn so whenever players choose to rush instead of fighting, their scores will no longer tracked beyond the distance the BI spawned. I only added support for multiple tanks and witches.

NOTE: Requires Left 4 Downtown

BUGS:
  1. Sometimes, this plugin glitches to get the maximum completion score from mission files. (I.E: so instead of the current map's completion score, it gets the previous map's one.)
  2. The glitch above crashes the game/server after the 2nd round.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (vs_scoring_fix.sp - 2.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł