Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D2] Chaos Mod

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Inspired by the chaos mods made for the Grand Theft Auto series - I decided to make a version for Left 4 Dead 2. The idea behind Chaos Mod is to enable random effects at regular intervals during play. This can result in some funny situations which will only get more varied as I add more effects.

There are currently 35 effects (pictured below):
68747470733a2f2f7261772e6769746875627573

Here are two pictures of the plugin in action:

Install instruction can be found in the GitHub repository. I wasn't able to attach the plugin here due to an internal server error but it can also be downloaded from the releases page on github here.

Please give me feedback and suggest new effects I can add!

Credits:
  • Auto Infected Spawner by Tordecybombo. Used plugin to create multiple effects.
  • Dissolve Infected by Silvers. Used plugin as an effect.
  • Left 4 Downtown 2 by ProdigySim, AtomicStryker and psychonic.
  • New custom commands by honorcode23. I adapted some of the commands from this plugin to use as effects.
  • No Safe Room Medkits by Crimson_Fox. Used code to help get the location of the saferoom.
  • Security entity limit by Benoist3012.
  • Spawn uncommon Infected by AtomicStryker. Used plugin to create multiple effects.
  • vdfplus by RoyalBingBong. Used in the configurator.
  • Weapon/Zombie Spawner by Zuko. Used plugin to create multiple effects.
  • Weapon Damage Mod by AtomicStryker. Used plugin to create multiple effects.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...