Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

Radio Plugin for CS 1.6

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hi everyone

I am searching on this forum for a 3 years and I never used to post something, I was not even Registrated. I am sorry for that. I used to download your plugins and instal them on my servers, that I had before. Today I need 1 plugin, Radio Plugin that will work on all those new updates, since 2015-2020. and on newest version on AMX MOD X, and plugin that will at least play 1 Radio station link from internet. I dont want users to download files or such a thing, or to change something on client, I just want when I join server to write /radio or /music to have a menu with couple of stations and to choose one of them and hear music.
I am willing to donate if someone makes it realy working.
I already tried some plugins wich I found here on this forum, but I was never able to play music with those plugins. Something had to be changed or rewrited, newly compiled and etc.

Thats all and thanks to everyone!

If there is already some Existing, 100% Working Radio Plugin with updates from at least 2019. please delete this post and send mi Link of that plugin in Private Message on this forum or add me on steam. My steam profile is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sayche021

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...