Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Stroke Strike - The Golf Gamemode

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy

Stroke Strike
Basically Golf in CS:GO

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

What?

Stroke Strike is a fun gamemode I've made after the success of my Golf prototype few years ago which I had done in vscripts.
The goal is simple: Put the Decoy in the spawned Trashcan first. After the round is over, the winner is boosted in HP and it becomes a slaughter until the next hole starts.
It can run on any map and contains in-game commands to build your own courses hole by hole.

This is my first plugin, I wanted to try out SourcePawn, and I'm loving it so far!
I'm still new to this, please be gentle! It sure isn't one of the cleanest coded plugin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Features

• Custom club viewmodel with sounds!
  • Score multipliers for Hole-In-Ones and Shots scored from far away.
  • Basic admin commands to restart or to set a specific hole.
  • Ability to tweak the time between shots, going back to a previous location, HP for the winner and more.
  • Moving players to CT for a more readable scoreboard, that includes forcing their previous team's playermodel (both can be disabled)
  • Ability to ship your map with Stroke Strike ready entities!
  • An ingame command based editor to create courses, you can name them as well!
  • Simple to add more holes, configs are stored by map, each file can be a hole, or even multiple, just drag and drop.
  • Endless fun!

Commands

Server Commands (for debugging purposes)
Code:

sm_golfers                                                -                Prints the golf variables for all players
sm_golfdebug <0/1>                                        -                Prints debugging messages, if you broke a hole somehow, this will come in handy.

Server/Admin Commands
Code:

sm_golf <0/1/2>                                                -                Enable/Disable the gamemode, 0 for disabled, 1 for enabled, 2 for edit mode.
                                                        +                /!\ CAREFUL! Edit mode allows ALL players to run the editing commands.
                                                        +                Anybody can delete or save holes too. Be careful.

sm_golfstroketime <seconds>                                -                Time between strokes, once time is up, you get damaged and the next throw starts.
sm_golfgoto <hole>                                        -                Go to a specific hole number.
sm_golfrestart                                                -                Restart the course entirely (reset scores, course progress etc..).
sm_golfwinhp <health>                                        -                Set the health multiplicator for the winner based on the number of alive golfers.
sm_golfweapons <loser> <winner>                                -                Set the weapons for the losers and winner. (eg. weapon_ak47).
sm_golfrandom <0/1>                                        -                Randomize hole orders, 0 for disabled, 1 for enabled.
sm_golfallowback <0/1>                                        -                Allow players to go back to their previous position, 0 disabled, 1 enabled.
sm_golfforcect <0/1>                                        -                Force players to be moved to the CT team, it makes the scoreboard more readable for scores
sm_golfkeeppm <0/1>                                        -                Keep the playermodel from the first team the player has joined. Used with sm_golfforcect
sm_golfforceconfig <0/1>                                -                Ignore Stroke Strike entities, uses the configs instead.

Editing Commands (in-game only, read sm_golf in the first block)
Code:

sm_golfeditinfo <name> <author>                                -                Set the info of the hole, use quotes for spaces, required.
sm_golfeditspawn                                        -                Set the spawn, based on your current position and angles, required.
sm_golfedithole                                                -                Set the hole, based on your current position, required.
sm_golfeditwin                                                -                Set the winner's respawn point, if none provided, the hole's position will be used.
sm_golfeditsave        <filename>                                -                Save the currently edited hole, can overwrite, if no arguments provided, a list of the configs will be shown
sm_golfeditdel <filename>                                -                Deletes a specific config, if no arguments provided, a list of the configs will be shown
sm_golfeditload        <hole>                                        -                sm_golfgoto alias. Will load the positions and info of the hole as well.

Issues

• Currently, getting stuck inside geometry is a thing. Use another plugin to unstuck for now.
  • I've ran into issues with uploading assets to players.. No clue if it isn't just my server, typing 'sv_allowupload 1' ON THE CLIENT fixed it somehow.
  • You can get out of the map... That's a feature though.. right?
  • Might conflict with other plugins? No clue, let me know if you find anything.

Enjoy!

Files attachements broke (Internal Server Error), have a mirror:

> Config Example
> Assets (REQUIRED)

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (strokestrike.sp - 71.7 KB)
File Type: smx strokestrike.smx (35.2 KB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...