Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

Admin War Plugin

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hi All!
I will try my best to describe what I want. Well, I have already posted this topic in the scripting area, but they told me to post here. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...58#post2700958
Also, I have seen this but of no use of what I am looking for: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=303504

BACK TO THE TOPIC.
So basically I need a Admin War plugin, where admin has the privilege to start a war by typing something in the chat like /startwar. Or a console command.

War doesn't need to check the minimum player count. It must start when an admin executes this command. Now what happens when admin executes this command, all players go to spec, and Admin (Who started the war) has the right to choose two players. He must be shown a menu with a list of all players. Now he will select two players and they both will become captain.
Both players get assigned to either team (CT and T) and all others remain in spec.
Then the first round goes up with a knife. KNIFE IS COMPULSORY.
The captain who wins gets the chance to select a team. After that, he gets a menu of list of players.
They choose a player and then the menu goes to another captain. Likewise, every player gets divided into different teams. Also, there must be a timeout if the winning captain doesn't choose a player within x seconds.

Now teams get created. War must start like Auto-Mix. 15 rounds in both teams. The team who wins 16 rounds win the game, the other team will lose.
Please take note that this is not Auto-Mix. This plugin is Admin-orientated. Admin must have full control to start and stop a war. Also, Admins have the right to change maps for war, not a vote map for all players.
Controls can either be given using console command or a menu like "Amxmodmenu".

I think I have explained my objective well. Well, thanks for reading and I hope I get a plugin for it. I request you!

Regards,

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...