Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[TF2] The Hidden Mod Redux

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
The Hidden Mod Redux

Originally created by Matheus28 - link
Then modified and improved by atomic-penguin(Eric G. Wolfe) and Daniel Murray - link

Now redux by me, luki1412 . I didn't want the mod to die, but the last version had a lot of problems. The main being - crash when giving player a knife. EquipPlayerWeapon is the cause. I didn't want to use TF2Items just so I can replace 1 weapon for 1 person. I couldnt find a way to fix this but I did at last. TF2 Items is not required. I loved this mod so Im bringing it back.

Description:
Never heard of this mod before? Its a The Hidden:Source-like mod for TF2. Basically a variant of One person vs Everyone else(like vs saxton hale). On the red team you have players(called team IRIS) with no special abilities but you have the quantity. On the blue team you have The Hidden. Its a permanently cloaked spy, only revealed when attacking or using his abilities. The objective is pretty simple - kill the hidden before he kills you.

What's different from the version by atomic-penguin and Daniel Murray?
Spoiler

Commands:
Spoiler

Cvars:
This plugin autocreates a config file, you can use to change cvars(in cfg/sourcemod).
Spoiler

Some of the cvars(mainly cooldown cvars) above wont take effect until the next round starts, because it would break the functionality of the mod. If it is a time period cvar, its not in seconds but in server ticks (0.01 is one tick). Default values should be fine for most servers.

Changelog:
Spoiler

Installation:
It was tested and made for sourcemod 1.8 so I recommend to compile it yourself, because the webcompiler uses 1.7. Might still work on 1.7, but I havent tested it on 1.7.
SteamTools is needed only for changing the game in server browser.

Without SteamTools:
Spoiler

With SteamTools(thread link):
Spoiler

Thanks to:
- Matheus28 - for creating the original mod
- atomic-penguin(Eric G. Wolfe) and Daniel Murray - for updating the mod
- the person who created the cluster bomb code - sorry I forgot who that was, its been a while
- creators of SMLIB - I borrowed a couple of functions
- everyone who helped me test it or provided help with the code
- asherkin for SteamTools

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (TheHiddenModRedux.sp - 56.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł