Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[ZP] Countdown & CSO Round Music

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
[ZP] Countdown & CSO Round Music

*ABOUT

This plugin has been made by DeclineD, inspiring from TalRasha's Countdown but actually different since it's super customizable in cvars.

This plugin may be bad coded and hard-coded but in the next updates i will try to optimize it how much my knownledge can do + output files for full customization.

I know it is pretty poor coded but atleast give me a chance to try make something better within updates.

*INSTALLATION
Unzip the countdown.zip and there you ll have some files with [CSO], they're cso countdown i downloaded long ago, you may need to change the name to the one you will into round_start or change in plugin to another name(or the config file when i will do the customization file update).

WAITING FOR BUG REPORT IF THERE IS ANY.

I didn't get to test the new optimization of the code.

*CVARS
There are a few cvars:

- CD_Effects - Default: 1, Turns the countdown screen effects on.

- CD_Type - Default: 1, This cvar sets the way the countdown is shown, or 0 if you don't want to show it.
~ 1, shows the countdown in a dhudmessage.
~ 2, shows the countdown in a hudmessage.
~ 3, shows the countdown in a text message like the "Bomb Has Been Planted!" message.

- CD_Release - Default: 0, This cvar sets the second, the player will be released.

- CD_Text_Color - Default: 1, This cvar will let you choose the color of the text.
Notice: ONLY IF CD_Type IS 1 or 2

~ 0,White
~ 1,Rainbow
~ 2,Red
~ 3,Green

~ 4,Blue
~ 5,Yellow
~ 6,Orange
~ 7,Magenta
~ 8,Purple

- CD_Round_Music & CD_Round_Start_Music - Default: 1, the first one turns on the music after the countdown it's done and the second turns on the music at the start of the countdown.

ENJOY!!

Attached Files
File Type: zip countdown.zip (7.36 MB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ZPUltraCountdown.sma - 6.4 KB)
File Type: txt Countdown.txt (48 Bytes)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...