Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

L Duke's Tripmines: Reborn 1.0

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
L Duke's Tripmines: Reborn
This was just something I did because I felt like it. It was a really easy fix. Just changed the entity from prop_physics_override to prop_dynamic_override (so it would actually stick to walls), change the way the beam is generated so it doesn't share the same "ent" variable name as the model, and converted 99% of the source code to new syntax (convars haven't been converted to new syntax yet)

I'll eventually update this thing further with additional features and some game detection (because it uses Hint text and that could screw up for games that don't have Hint text) and other fun stuff.

Need proof it's working? Check out these images:
http://i.imgur.com/cM61XXb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PA7NUsu.jpg

Compiler needed is 1.8, don't know if it'll compile on the forums (it should) but I provided an SMX just in case

Notes
  • This should work on just about every game...I think. I tested it in TF2 and that's all I've tested it in.
  • Hint Text may cause issues with some games but as I said above, I plan to update this plugin significantly and add some proper engine detection to handle the Hint Text situation

Commands
There's only one command in this plugin, and it's a normal publicly-accessible client command, so everyone has access to it.

• sm_tripmine - Places a tripmine (must be facing a wall or ceiling or floor or other object with which tripmines can be placed)

Want to restrict who has access? Simply head over to your server's "admin_overrides.cfg" file and add in the following:
Code:

"sm_tripmine"  "<add flag here>"
Just replace the "<add flag here>" bit with whatever flag you want to restrict it to, i.e. "z" or "b".

Convars
  • sm_tripmines2016_version - Standard version convar. Do not touch!
  • sm_tripmines_allowed - Number of tripmines to spawn with?
    • Default: 3
  • sm_tripmines_activate_time - Time before the trip beam is activated?
    • Default: 2.0
  • sm_tripmines_model - Model to use for the tripmine?
    • Default: "models/props_lab/tpplug.mdl"
  • sm_tripmines_restrictedteam - Which team should be restricted from getting tripmines?
    • Default: 0
    • Usage: This is based off the team number. 0 is Spectator (not that Specs can place tripmines anyway), 1 is RED, 2 is BLU (that's usually the case).

Installation Instructions
  1. Download tripmines2016.smx and put it into "addons/sourcemod/plugins"
  2. rcon sm plugins load tripmines2016
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Version History
Version History

Credits
  • L Duke - The original tripmine plugin

Problems? Suggestions?
There shouldn't be any errors or bugs in this plugin, but if you do happen to find any, please let me know on this thread and I'll try my best to correct the issues! And as well, if you have any suggestions for ways to rework my code, or suggestions of new things to add, let me know! Lastly, if you think I should create convars to control other things in this plugin, let me know!

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (tripmines2016.sp - 8.1 KB)
File Type: smx tripmines2016.smx (9.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł