Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSSatchel1.3 | tripmine & snark disarmament

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
This is to balance the universe of Counter-Strike getting all the attention and having all the cool stuff. They get to defuse why not same respect for mother mod that created it all? The almighty Half-Life and OP4. Tripmines, satchels, and snarks can be disabled finally also.

*Nobody plays hardly so the satchel disarmament needs tested.

I have it set so we cannot disarm our own handy work.

Everybody is afraid to test because they get this funny feeling I will 'press the little button' and make it blow up in their face!
68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f726461

PHP Code:

/*
  * Thanks to Destroyable Satchel Charge by Anggara_nothing for some code to jump start project.
  * This is a replacement upgrade with new author and new name as idea was totally different:
  *  * DISARM * 
  * Appreciate the destroyable aspect after being trapped in a teleport once. That's suicide though.
  * This will let you dismarm and otherwise never pin 'players' anymore who are equipped with a knife.
  * Satchels can still pin objects.
  * Earlier on I had some of that nonsense fixed simply by making satchels solid_not.
  * Test it. Send feedback. Even if I am not around, this is easy to maintain.
  */ 

Draw knife when squatting. Touch the mine not the line! Polishes off the infamous snarks same way. If you are lucky enough to have a pipewrench ducking is NOT required to disarm.

CVARS
hl_satchel 0|1
hl_satchel_health #

Not all maps have a knife or pipe_wrench. I will add my code I call gives. It will randomly 'give weapons'. Slightly helps defend against spawn point campers to boot. Shooting unequipped people as they spawn. Common lamer problem. Always a knife but sometimes a pipe wrench. There a huge delay now on the gives because when testing with a bot army connecting and dying right and left I just do not like to dole things out THAT fast like when I first made the plugin to at least attempt to be more robust.

GIVES
Spoiler

Satchel CVAR, hl_satchel, is 0 by default in case you use the original satchel plugin already and just want disarmament capabilities.

Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (satchel1.3_tripmine_disarmament.sma - 3.5 KB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...