Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSAdding text to certain maps.

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
I have a bot server of CS CZ and I have some maps that do not have bots. I'm having difficulty adding text to my map names, so that during the vote, certain maps in the list will have the text: (no bots). Besides this change I wanted the map vote to work exactly like amxmodx

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 2755007)
This will add text in parentheses after the map name in the vote. The text is arbitrary so you can add what ever you want. This extra text is loaded from an INI file in the AMX Mod X configs directory. Place "map_extra_text.ini" in the AMX Mod X configs directory. I tested it on Day of Defeat so you'll remove all of my maps and replace them with your own. Any maps that you don't want to have any extra text, simply don't add them to the file.

If something doesn't work like you want or you want to modify this at all, please create a thread in Suggestions/Requests and we'll work in that thread.

Fysiks provided me with a mapchooser.amxx fille and map_extra_text.ini file. This would allow me to place my maps with added text in the map_extra_text.ini file.

However, now the map vote won't come up at all. It usually pops up 2 mins before the end of the map. My maps.ini file is in the amxmodx config directory and my mapcycle.txt is in the czero folder of my server. Not sure if this helps but I posted a copy of my original mapchooser.amxx file and the zipped file provided by Fsiks.

Attached Files
File Type: amxx mapchooser.amxx (5.3 KB)
File Type: zip mapchooser.zip (2.5 KB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...