Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D & L4D2] Infected SpawnTime adjuster

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Info
The plugin shifts the spawn time of the infected in versus to a single point, by default to the middle of 10-second intervals.
For example, if player 1 is set to spawn at the 42nd second, and player 2 at the 49th, the plugin will spawn both at 45, in the middle between the 40th and 50th seconds of the game. On average, in versus mode, the spawn time is around 26 sec, and overall, the difference is not noticeable because the adjusted time also falls into this range.

By default, it uses 10-second intervals, with the minimum processed spawn time being 10 seconds, as there is no point in going lower.

This is more useful in 8v8 games, where it definitely affects the gameplay, especially if the players are not very experienced. I haven't tried it in 4v4, but it could also be an improvement.
ConVars
l4d_spawn_time_adjuster_threshold - 10.0 - the plugin will not attempt to shift spawn times below this value.
l4d_spawn_time_adjuster_window - 10.0 - spawns will be shifted to the middle of intervals of this length. In terms of gameplay, I didn't notice a difference between 10 and 15.
Requires
Left 4 DHooks Direct

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	result.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	203805  
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_spawn_time_adjuster.sp - 3.9 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...