Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[REQ] [DoD] CLAN AUTO MATCH Plugin (similar CS AUTO PUG MIX)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
hello for everyone!,
I searched, and searched again on the forum and found some similar plugins for DOD:S or CS, and I didn't find anything for DoD.
In CS we have automatic servers for self-match PUG servers, where it waits for the 10 players to say "/ready" and the server asks if they keep the same teams, mix them all together or choose the
captains to choose the players 1 by 1, and start the match.

I'm looking for a plugin that does the same thing on the day of defeat.
The idea is that the server is self-managed, and on Friday or Saturday night 12 people can enter and make a match without adm.
I would like to know if anyone can help me with a plugin,that can help range from basic to advanced.

1) Basically, it waits for the 12 players to say "/ready" to start the match with mp_clan_restartround 1

Additional features to the plugin
2) could be that it changes the player's nickname after it is ready, such as "[READY] playername" to know who is missing, give the "ready", and then change to the original names.
3) warm up in dod_orange, when 12 players come together and say "/ready", it would put a map vote for the match, and make the changelevel for the map.
4) Another feature, if someone left the game with less than 12 players,
and as long as there are less than 12 players, the server would poll every 2 minutes asking whether to continue the match or cancel it and return to dod_orange.

Additional additions would be that you could choose whether the match would last 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
that after playing one side, when restarting the map, only the player who played as axis could only join as allies and vice versa

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help with this plugin with suggestions or contributions.

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...