Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D2] Play on Team 4

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
The first plugin in my knowledge to achieve the ability to swap to the hidden team is "[L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative" by NgBUCKWANGS. However, his latest version has unintentionally blocked the ability to do so (yes, I followed the steps in all versions of ABM like he instructed long ago) . Which is why I adapted MasterMe's "[L4D(2)] AFK and Join Team Commands (1.1)" plugin to grant server admins that ability again.

This plugin will grant server admins the ability to join any non-spectating team.

- !team2 (Joins the main survivor team via "jointeam2")
- !team3 (Joins the infected team via "jointeam 3", only functional in versus modes)
- !team4 (Joins the L4D1 Survivor exclusive team, works on all modes and any maps. Additional notes will follow.)

Team 4's notes:

- You will spawn in the starting area.

- When starting the new chapter via transitioning, you will be spectating. Join Team 2, then Team 4 again to play as the supporting team again (make sure you're not idle).

- You are not required to be with the main survivor team for certain events that needs "Everyone to be ready". This includes moving to the escape vehicle.

- Team 4 Bots are invincible (c6m3_port on campaign or [L4D2] Survivor Bot Holdout (1.3)), Players on Team 4 are not.

- Team 4 Players can still take damage, heal, and be brought back with a defibrillator.

- Team 4 Players has an inventory just like Team 2, but they cannot drop items like the bots do. A clever edit of another plugin remedies that.

- Team 4 will not have a survivor hud, but they can see other player SI's health via hud if in versus modes.

- All Infected (with the exception of Player SI) will ignore you unless biled on. Player SI will see your health glow like the other survivors. Bot SI will still hit you if you are in their way (in front of them).

- If all (4) Team 4 slots are occupied, no other player can join Team 4, this includes bots on Team 4.

- The character selection is ultimately random when joining Team 4. A bot can be kicked to make that character/slot available.

- If all of Team 2 dies in Coop modes (not survival), quickly change back to Team 2 to avoid getting kicked from your own game via console. I will fix it soon.

- You won't have FPS arms in Team 4. Third person views are just fine.

- Shooting Team 2 as Team 4 will not be counted as friendly fire, but Team 2 can still damage Team 4 Players.

- Lastly, Team 4 can see all players, human and bot through walls.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_team4.sp - 956 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł