Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[TF2] Jailbreak Redux

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
A project I've been working on for the past year or so without releasing publicly because it needed that One Last Thing™.

Why TF2Jail Redux?

Born out of my dislike with how unorganized the original TF2Jail plugin was, I went out and did a complete rewrite of it, combining features of different plugins to create a more unique and pristine version that is very developer-friendly.

The entirety of the plugin is built with developers in mind, which is why much of it (especially Last Requests) are hard coded within it rather than having a config file with limited control over gameplay. The plugin is essentially developer framework, however it has enough cvars to allow server owners to adjust the plugin to their liking without having to dabble in the source code.

What's the Difference?
The main difference between the 2 Jailbreak plugins is that there is no config file for the creation of last requests. This means that there is no strict limitation on what can/can't be done, with the penalty of the requirement of some kind of SourcePawn knowledge.

Rundown:
  • 13-15 Already-included last requests to use. About half are from TF2Jail.
  • More Warden features such as markers and a laser pointer.
  • More mute features.
  • A built-in Warday feature.
  • Doubled character length of last request names.:bacon:
  • Some new, creative target filters.
  • Warden-banning in the Teambans plugin.
  • A custom-made weapon blocker.
  • And some more kickass stuff.

For Developers

TF2JR utilizes methodmaps both in gameplay orientation and in player-based structures. This OOP approach is (in my opinion) easier and more beneficial for developers to customize the plugin to their liking. Secondly, through the usage of the plugin's SDKHook-style forwards, you can not only craft and create new last requests, but control gameplay aspects without having to muck your way through the plugin's source code.

The plugin is organized into meaningful file names, so you probably won't have much of an issue finding your way around anyways.

There are plenty of natives and forwards, so if you're looking for a more flexible approach, you can create some wicked third party plugins. There are two example last request plugins that are included in the repository: PropHunt and Versus Saxton Hale. So, anything is possible really.

You don't necessarily need hardcore SourcePawn knowledge to use the plugin, but you'll need some if you plan on editing it or making your own, custom last request.

For more details and a basic run-through of last request creation and forward/native usage, check out the wiki.

Installation
Grab a download link from the GitHub repository and follow the detailed instructions in the installation section of the wiki.

Go wild.

Thanks To
nergal, whose plugin design I adopted from VSH2.
Drixevel, with the original plugin.
FlaminSarge, with Be The Horsemann.
retsam, with Aim Names
And others

Requirements
SourceMod 1.9+
TF2Items
TF2Attributes (optional)
SteamWorks (optional)

REPOSITORY
WIKI

Wyświetl pełny artykuł