Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] Unusual Effects

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Unusual Effects

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

This plugin introduces unusual effects from Team Fortress 2. Includes head and feet effects.
See here for a (almost) full overview.
GitHub

I developed this plugin several years ago when I used to own a gaming community. I was deleting some folders to free up space the other day when I found it and thought it would be a waste to forever delete it as it still might be useful for some of you. The code ain't pretty, it uses the old syntax but hey it works I think.

Features
  • 57 head effects
  • 44 feet effects
  • Toggleable third person on the menu.

Setup
  • Download the plugin archive.
  • Upload everything to your gameserver.
  • Edit addons/sourcemod/databases.cfg and add a database entry for the plugin:

Quote:

"unusual"
    {
    "driver" "sqlite"
    "database" "unusual-effects"
    }
  • Edit server convars on cfg/sourcemod/unusual_effects.cfg to your taste.

Chat Commands

Open the menu:
  • !ue
  • !unusualeffects
  • !unusual
  • !unusuals

Server Convars
  • sm_ue_method - This plugin has two alternative ways of putting the effects on the players: normal (more stable, can't hide head effects in first person), experimental (buggy, sometimes doesn't work but hides head effects in first person). Default value: normal
  • sm_ue_flag - Restrict usage of the plugin to players with the given sourcemod flag. If left empty everyone can access it. Default value: o
  • sm_ue_time - How long (seconds) players are able to change the effect they are using after a round starts. Default value: 300

Known Bugs
  • Players can't see the effects the first time they connect after downloading the files from the server. This is unavoidable. The client's game engine only loads the particle effects next time the map changes.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Unusual Effects.zip (4.13 MB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (unusual_effects.sp - 29.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...