Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[TF2] Giveaway System

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
[TF2] Giveaway System

Hi :)!
This is the first plugin that I'm posting here. I hope I'm not breaking any rules and I hope you enjoy this plugin.

Description:

This plugin gives you a system that allows admins to host giveaways and randomize winners.
Players can only win if they enter the giveaway by picking a number with the /ga command.
At the end of the giveaway event, the random winner's name is displayed via a hud, and he receives a redeem code in order to confirm that he's the real winner in front of the host of the giveaway.
The plugin only works for TF2 since many TF2 particles and sounds apply to players during the giveaway event.

NOTE: Multiple giveaways at once are not supported.

ConVars:
  • sm_giveaway_time - Duration of the giveaway event in seconds (default: 20)

Commands:
  • sm_sga <redeem code> <prize> - Command for admins to start the giveaway event (default flag: RCON).
  • sm_startgiveaway <redeem code> <prize> - Same as above.
  • sm_aga - Command for admins to stop the running giveaway (default flag: RCON).
  • sm_abortgiveaway - Same as above.
  • sm_ga <1-100> - Command for players to pick a number in the range 1-100, in order for them to enter the running giveaway.
  • sm_giveaway <1-100> - Same as above.

Screenshots:

68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f676d59

68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f62736d

Installation:
  1. Make sure you have MoreColors.inc installed on your server.
  2. Place the .smx file in addons/sourcemod/plugins
  3. Reload the map and enjoy!

Changelog:

Code:

1.0 - Initial Release

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source ([TF2] Giveaway.sp - 8.4 KB)
File Type: smx [TF2] Giveaway.smx (15.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...