Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[TF2] Custom Weapons X (preview)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
⚠️ This is currently a preview. While I consider the core of it usable, there's still some additional QoL things that need work. ⚠️

Description:
New weapons in TF2? Want to BYOHU (Bring Your Own Heavy Update)?

Introducing Custom Weapons X, because this plugin decided that it's ascended past numbers and 23 of the 26 letters in the English alphabet.

It's also not backwards compatible with just about anything from Custom Weapons 2 or Custom Weapons 3. I figured a rewrite was due, after gaining a ton of experience working with existing Custom Weapons iterations and with how the game itself operates.

Usage:
For people that play the video games:
  • Saying /cwx brings up the menu, allowing you to pick a custom item for your current class. That's all you need to know for now.
  • /c and the other commands from previous iterations will come eventually, have to figure out a proper migration path first.
For the server operators:
  • sm_cwx_equip <uid> equips the specified custom item on yourself.
  • sm_cwx_equip_target <target> <uid> equips the specified custom item on players matching the given target string.
  • sm_cwx_export exports your currently equipped item to a file, allowing for a WYSIWYG* approach. *functionality is currently incomplete
  • There's an example of a weapon config in the configs/ directory of the repository. I'd say it's documented fairly well, but I'll provide a walkthrough with more words at some point in the future.

Installation:
Installation instructions are provided in the project repository.

Releases / Source

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...