Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj aby zobaczyć zawartość.

"> Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj aby zobaczyć zawartość.

">
Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[Multi-1v1] Heavy round

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Heavy round for Multi1v1
I could not find a plugin that added a "heavy" round to the Multi1v1 plugin by Splewis, so I made one :)

A simple plugin that adds a "heavy" round to the multi1v1 plugin by Splewis. Players get the Heavy Assault Suit model with either an M249 or Negev and extra health + armor.

Features
  • Adjust given health and armor to players
  • Choose if players get a M249 or Negev
  • Choose if players get a knife in the round

Installation:
  1. Download the latest release.
  2. Put in csgo folder.

Configuration:
After launching your server with the plugin, the plugin will create a config file named multi1v1.heavy-rounds.cfg in your csgo/cfg folder. Change these settings to your liking.

CVARS
heavyRound_health sets the health given to players in a Heavy round, default 200
heavyRound_armor sets the armor given to players in a Heavy round, default 200, this is the max! Pointless to set more...
heavyRound_weapon sets the weapon given to the players. 0 = M249, 1 = Negev (default 0)
heavyRound_knife sets if players will receive a knife, 0 = yes, 1 = no (default 0)

To do
Give players in the arena unlimited ammo

Changelog
Version: --- Description:

0.1.0--------Created the plugin

0.1.1--------Added the heavy armour

0.1.2--------Changed given armor value to 200

0.1.3--------Changed given health to 200

0.1.4--------Added event on player death to remove the suit & reset player model

0.1.5--------Added convars to set player health and armor << Maybe add a convar for setting the weapon? Perhaps...

0.1.6--------[BUG FIX]: When players did not die during the round either one or both kept the Heavy Armor Suit model

0.1.7--------Added convar to change config give players M249 or Negev

0.1.8--------Added convar to select if players get a knife

Download latest

Github
https://github.com/2Lynk/multi1v1-heavy-round

Feedback would be greatly appreciated since this is the first time I wrote a plugin.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...