Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO] BetterBan (v1.0 1/6/17)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hey guys this is my first plugin ever so I'm sure the code isn't 100% optimised and might be a few bugs, so if you could check it out and give me some feedback that would be great!

Summary
BetterBan will SteamId ban a user when they are IP rejected from the server. Banning a Steam client using a generic method will just allow the user to change account and continue playing on the server. BetterBan will ban the client and also (for a specified amount of time bb_ip_banlength) will ban every user that attempt to connect using the same IP address.

You might be thinking, why dont I just ban their IP? Well this will work but wouldn't you like to ban their second account or third account (and so on) that try to connect but are IP rejected? This is the functionality of this plugin.

The only case that this plugin is inneffective is if the client changes their IP address before connecting with a new account.

Installation
Drag betterban.smx into your Sourcemod plugins folder and restart your server or type "sm plugins load betterban" into the server console.

How To Use
betterban <clientid> [Message to user]
  • The clientid can be retrieved by typing status and using the second userid digit, as highlighted in this image https://camo.githubusercontent.com/1...3834382e706e67
  • Message is optional and needs to be quoted. Example: betterban 1 "You have been banned for wallhacking"
  • Each entry of IP addresses (along with a EPOCH timestamp) are stored line by line in addons/sourcemod/configs/iplist.cfg
Commands:
bb_ip_banlength - determines the time (in seconds) that the IP addresses will ban a client, after this time the IP addresses will be removed from the iplist.cfg file. The default time is 432000 (5 days).

Attached Files
File Type: smx betterban.smx (7.0 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (betterban.sp - 4.9 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł