Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CSGO/CSS] Grenade Path (v1.0, 14th Jan 2017)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
After posting 2 stupid plugins (no one downloaded :( ), I decided to look through the plugin request forum to find several private request on grenade prediction. After some research, I found that theres no public plugin for this. So I decided to take a look at all the grenade related cpp files from Source SDK 2013 on github. For those interested on how i made this you can read the comments in the source code or the spoiler below:
Spoiler

Feature List:
  • Tested and working for CS:GO hegrenade/smokegrenade/flashbang/incgrenade/decoy, molotov not tested yet
  • Shows a predicted path of your grenade as you hold down the attack button (mouse left button)
  • The predicted path ends at where your grenade will detonate
  • Different type of grenade will have different coloured path

CVAR list:
PHP Code:

sm_grenadepath 1 // Enable/disable plugin
sm_grenadepath 25.0 // Number of iterations for path calculation
//higher numbers = more accurate but at your performance expense. Min: 15.0 Max: 45.0
//dont go beyond this values else it looks glitchy due to the fixed beamlife of the path and the different timestep of the loop 

Limitations:
  • The predicted path will treat all surface as unbreakable i.e. doesnt work when your grenade breaks some props such as windows, glass
  • If your map have moving surfaces or portals, does not work as well
  • If you used other plugins to change the detonation time of grenades, you can edit the corresponding values in the source file
  • Rarely, the grenade bounce differently since my prediction does not include angular velocity/momentum

To Do:
  • Add CVars to customise beam color and size
  • Solve the above limitations

[B/]Changelog:[/B]
Quote:

14th Jan 2017 (v1.0)
* Initial release.
Note: If you found any bugs or have any request, please post a reply thanks! :)

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (grenadepath.sp - 9.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł