Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[l4d2] List of missions

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
As they say, laziness is the engine of progress, here is the same example here :)

I have already made a similar plugin and recently decided to update it to make it easier. But in the end I decided to write a completely new plugin from scratch.

The plugin reads and copies all files from the missions to the addons/sourcemod/data/missions/.
This is done specifically so that you can edit them, as many authors make mistakes in the descriptions

Note:
- The plugin reads and shows the modes that are indicated in the files, these are usually "Coop", "Versus", "Survival", "Scavenge" and "mutation10"
You will have to do the rest of the modes yourself or edit them in the
addons/sourcemod/data/missions/

- You need to create a folder addons/sourcemod/data/missions

The plugin has only one ConVar
HTML Code:

lm_update_enable 0 (1 - Enable / 0 - Disable. Update list of files when launching a new map)
Admin commands:
HTML Code:

sm_amaps (say: !amaps) - List of companies with the ability to select the maps
sm_aupdate (say: !aupdate) - Updates the list of files

Command:
HTML Code:

sm_votedlc (say: !votedlc) - List of available additional campaigns to launch voting
A big request, if you change or fix something, then post it in the topic. So that I wouldn't be attacked with messages later!

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_list_missions.sp - 18.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...