Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[ANY] Would You Rather.. v1.0

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Would You Rather
A Simple would you rather game that shows in the in game radio menu. Currently there is no tracking of stats, so if a player leaves the server he/she may be answering questions that he has already seen in a previous session. If a client closes the menu then they will have the chance to restart their questions from the beginning, or continue where they left off, if a player restarts they may see questions that were already shown.

DNR3cDE.jpg

Config

The config for the questions is setup to be as simple as adding lines to a file or adding an additional file for a new category.

To add a new category just start an empty file within the sourcemod/configs/WouldYouRather. The name of the file is the name of the category.

To add questions and options to your category just follow the format of

Code:

QUESTION|OPTION1|OPTION2
The delimiter is the '|' character. If you do not have two of the delimiter characters the plugin will unload and tell you what line it is on.

Convars

ConVars are auto generated into the /cfg/WouldYouRather.cfg

Code:

sm_wouldyourather_random - Default to 1 - When displaying questions to players it will pick a random question from their collection. Set to 0 to go through numerically.

sm_wouldyourather_menuspacer - Default 1 - The menu spacer which is printed as 'Or...', this can be disabled and will show as a normal menu.

Contributing

To contribute to the plugin or it's questions please see the contribution guidelines

Future Plans

I'm planning on adding a webserver (perferably java) that will communicate through Http requests. This will allow the webserver to hold the stats per player, instead of having the server save all the stats. If I do actually get around to finishing the webserver then it would be in a different destination, as I want to keep them separate.

Download

GitHub

Plugin
Source

Wyświetl pełny artykuł