Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSMap Manager Modular

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description
Modular version of the map manager.
The purpose of the development is the unification of the map manager for any server and a more flexible configuration system.
From now on, you decide what functionality you need and what not, enabling or disabling additional plugins. You can also add your own using the provided API.

Requirements
Installed AMXX v1.9+

Required modules:
map_manager_core - base.
map_manager_scheduler - scheduler.

Optional modules. Enabled and disabled depending on the desire of the server owner:
map_manager_rtv - the ability to vote for an early map change.
map_manager_nomination - possibility of nominations.
map_manager_blocklist - blocking the last played maps.
map_manager_online_sorter - assignment of maps for voting depending on the current online.
map_manager_effects - effects. Screen fading when voting, etc.
map_manager_informer - informers. Next map, how much time is left, etc.
map_manager_adv_lists - additional map lists with timing.
map_manager_sounds - countdown sounds, sound on start or end of voting.
map_manager_priority - basic version of map priorities, allows you to increase or decrease the chance of getting maps in the vote.

map_manager_gui - experimental GUI verison of vote menu, not finished, may contain bugs. Preview 1, Preview 2

Commands
say maps, /maps - menu of nominations (If the map_manager_nominatoin.amxx module is present)
say rtv, /rtv - voting for an early map change (If the map_manager_rtv.amxx module is present)
say timeleft - shows the time until the end of the map (if the map_manager_informer.amxx module is present)
say thetime - shows the current time of the server (if the map_manager_informer.amxx module is present)
say nextmap - shows the next map (if the map_manager_informer.amxx module is present)
say currentmap - shows the current map (if the map_manager_informer.amxx module is present)
mapm_start_vote - start voting
mapm_stop_vote - stop voting

Main settings placed in map_manager.cfg, some additional settings in map_manager_settings.ini

Maps.ini documentation:
HTML Code:

; Format
; <map name> [min players, def 0] [max players, def 32] [priority, def 100]
; Examples:
; de_nuke
; de_dust 0 10
; de_dust2 5 32 70

Priority meaning
With a priority of 100, there are no restrictions for the map, if the priority is 1 then the map has 1% to get into the vote.

GUI pack documentation:
Pack is a sprite. The sprite limit is 255 frames, i.e. You can add a maximum of 255 pictures with maps per pack.
Each pack must contain two service frames. Zero is an unknown map, the first is an extension of the current one.
I don't know how to create sprites, don't ask me about it.

API documentation located here.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Full changelog on Github

Before reporting a bug, make sure you are using the latest version from Github. I do not often form releases but I do fixes.

Attached Files
File Type: zip map_manager_modular_v3.1.5.zip (1.59 MB)

Przeczytaj cały wpis

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...