Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[CSS/DODS/HL2DM/NMRIH/FFOF] Anti Server Lag Exploits

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
This plugin attempts to prevent trolls with hacks from lagging the game server which are using internal engine exploits. This wont prevent all lag exploits (such as external-connectionless ones), but it will prevent most of the ones that require a connection to the server to abuse. This is a simple implementation of the function (net_chan_limit_msec) from csgo that valve added which kicks users if the processing time for a packet exceeds a threshold. You control the max milliseconds with the convar `net_chan_limit_msec` which has a default value of 20ms. This may be a little aggressive and can be increased to higher values such as 100 - 150ms if you are having any issues with false client kicks. False kicks can happen due to rare plugins written in a certain way such as a plugin that reads a clients string command for sm_changemap and instantly changes the map in the command callback without a delay. This will run code to load the new bsp file from disk which can have really slow IO depending on your hard drives speed and count towards that users packet processing time.

I wrote a version of this for TF2 which got officially added by valve into tf2 a month later, however there's no guarantee this functionality will be added to older source games any time soon. That's why I created this version to support popular older titles.

That being said, I only tested this in counter-strike source (windows and linux), then cross checked the binarys for other games and the signatures/offsets all matched. Need testers to verify if it's working for the other titles listed or if you are having troll/hacker issues with a game not on this list, I may be able to add support for it.

This plugin requires Dhooks with detour support, this should work fine with sourcemod 1.11 out of the box. Older versions of sourcemod, you will need to download dhooks with detour support extension from here.

Attached Files
File Type: zip AntiServerLagExploits.zip (9.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...