Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D] Disco & Music (fork) + 2 Windows Apps

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description:
Mitchell's Disco, refactored and redesigned in a way to provide excellent alpha-dynamic light with all palette colors lighting animation to make an exciting atmosphere of disco.
68747470733a2f2f737465616d75736572696d61

New features also includes:
  • Menu to start only lights / only music, or music to only self
  • Vote
  • Alpha fading rays
  • All color palette
  • Multiple sprites
  • Witch model is set as a "ball" by default, so you don't need downloadable content
  • Dynamic poses for a witch "ball" model
See more description and downloadable content in the original thread.

Conflicts:
  • Music uses MOTD, which receives lot of updates from Valve since plugin tested last time, so, it's not guaranteed the music is working anymore.
  • It is not suggested at all to change ConVar "l4d_disco_custommodel" in the config due to Valve issues and importance of this file for precaching. Change it inside plugin, recompile and remove file l4d_disco.cfg
Settings (ConVars):
PHP Code:

// Path to the Disco ball model
l4d_disco_custommodel "models/infected/witch.mdl"

// Offset on the Z global vector for the lights
l4d_disco_zoffset "42.0"

// Offset on the Z global vector for the lights
l4d_disco_rotation "0.0 11.25 0.0"

// Enable glow of disco ball? (1 - Yes, 0 - No)
l4d_disco_ball_glow "0" 

Supported games:
- L4D1 only.
- L4D2 - I tried to make a port of it, but failed, because L4D2 has stripped ray system engine with a terrible sprites limited in color stepping, and the number of rays per second. Also, it's not possible to backport required sprites directly from L4D1. Maybe some knowledgeable expert may try to fork and make as much close version to L4D1 as possible using some convar tweaks (I left some hints in the code).
Windows Apps:
There are 2 helper tools, I wrote in 2017 specially for Disco plugin.
1) Disco Music List - To help automatically create config for this plugin by simple drag & drop music files on it.
2) Disco Music Hook (alpha) - To walkaround Valve MOTD bug by playing music in my tool instead of MOTD. It requires a little bit of extra work in order to support this project fully.
ChangeLog

Credits:
- @Mitchell - for the original work.
Donate
Donates are very appreciated and welcomed for further inspiration, make me happy, and make next updates came out more often:
- Patreon
- BitCoin
- Ю.Money
P.S.:
- It's my private plugin written for myself and my Bloody Witch team.
- Project and updates discontinued. Don't ask.

Attached Files
File Type: zip _Forum_Disco.zip (369.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...