Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D2] All 8 L4D2 and L4D1 Survivors For Windows

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Want to get full 8 survivors for sure? Zoey somehow crashes on Windows? Download my plugin for true 8 Survivors fix. This plugin is also inspired by DeathChaos25's Fake Zoey plugin. But this time, we don't need to replace every nick's scenes to zoey's scenes. I finally implanted Zoey's talker to Fake Zoey Actor.

Here are the good news about this plugin: Included the vpk file.

1.Fake Zoey can now talk as Zoey in the game, plus making some survivors able to recognize her.
2.Some campaigns that can make her talk in game.
3.Zoey shouts for help in a rescue closet.

Also, you need to download some plugins for more than 4 survivors fixes too to avoid having any missing survivor bugs, defib bugs and others.
If you already have those 8 survivors fixes, then you don't need to download it.

Installation for this plugin:
1. Click Get Plugin on survivor chat select fake zoey, ExtraZoeyFixes and place in the plugins folder
2. Download SendProxyZoey and extract those folders from that zip into sourcemod folder.
3. Download ZoeyFixedTalkableScripts and then place the vpk file into the addons.
4. Go and download Superversus for adding extra survivors in the game.
5. Get l4dtoolz for increasing player slots (if you want extra players to join your game.)
6. Download DefibFix by Accelerator74 / V10. Just place ext files into extensions and txt in gamedata.
7. Download l4d2_bugfixes and do the same as the previous step.
8. Download Save Weapons to save weapons for extra bots survivors while transitioning another map.
9.Download Upgrade Fix Pack for fixing upgrade packs removed when 4 survivors used.
10. Download Left4Fix for Versus Score bug for extra bots.
11. Download Survivor Identity Fix to fix players that became l4d2 survivors when player disconnected or went afk while playing on l4d1 survivors.

Credits to those who made these 8 survivor fixes plugins: DeathChaos25, Merudo, mi123645, DDR Khat, Accelerator74, maks, V10, spumer, Spirit_12 and ivailosp.

That's all you need for extra survivor fixes. If you encounter any issues, drop the comments below and i'll do my best to help you.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (survivor_chat_select_fake_zoey.sp - 31.8 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ExtraZoeyFixes.sp - 14.9 KB)
File Type: zip ZoeyFixedTalkableScripts.zip (125.4 KB)
File Type: zip SendProxyZoey.zip (88.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł