Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSOne shot one death

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
This is a model I bought a long time ago, but no one plays it, so I choose to publish this plug-in.
You can enter! Pos to create the resurrection point. Just place the resurrection point, and the next person will automatically start the mode when entering the game.
In this mode, everyone will hold a desert eagle. Use this pistol to kill everyone and get the maximum number of kills in ten minutes to win.
This mode supports all maps and up to 20 players (or 16 players, I'm sorry I forgot it). You just need to place points on the map to play.
In addition, I recommend you use the creation plug-in to use it, because the left 4 dead 2 map is too large to play the game. You can use creation to modify the map.
There are more questions like me. I'm sorry that there are many grammatical errors in the description. Because I'm not good at English.
Finally, since this is a Chinese plug-in, if you want to recommend the language of your region, please contact me. I will find time to add new language to it.

Attached Files
File Type: smx l4d2_gun_mode_2.smx (23.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...