Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D & L4D2] Enforce Gametypes [v1.0 (25-Apr-2023)]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Enforce Gametypes (l4d_enforce_gametypes) by Mystik Spiral

Objective:
  • Prevent client using mm_dedicated_force_servers to override sv_gametypes on server.
  • If mp_gamemode from incoming connection is not included in sv_gametypes, reject client connection.
  • If sv_gametypes is not set in your server.cfg file, it should default to:
    coop,realism,survival,versus,scavenge,dash,ho ldout,shootzones

Description and options:

My server has sv_gametypes set to "coop,realism,nightmaredifficulty", but I was seeing other active game modes. I discovered that clients were setting mm_dedicated_force_servers to my server IP address and port, then connecting from lobby. Apparently, mm_dedicated_force_servers overrides the value for sv_gametypes. This simple plugin checks the value of mp_gamemode (set during lobby reservation) and compares it to the values in sv_gametypes... if there is no match the client connections are rejected.

This plugin does not have any configurable console variables.

Notes:

This plugin does everything I expect it to do and I do not plan to add any new features. However, if you use this and find any bugs, please let me know and I will do my best to correct them. I have only tested this with L4D2, but I expect it should also work with L4D1. It will probably work with any game that uses sv_gametypes and mp_gamemode.

Version history:
Code:

25-Apr-2023 v1.0
- Initial release

Installation:
Place the l4d_enforce_gametypes.smx file in the SourceMod "plugins" directory.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_enforce_gametypes.sp - 3.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...