Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[l4d/l4d2] anti/no ragdolls!

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't create this plugin, I did a re-upload of the plugin that was almost hidden in the creator's comment: Silvers in its named plugin: dissolve zombies.

original plugin with original creator profile:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2587658 (dissolve zombies)

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...6&postcount=62 (ragdoll fader original post)

I made this re-upload to make life easier for those looking for it, believe it or not, it took me a long time to find both the dissolve zombies plugin and the ragdoll fader and it was through questions with acquaintances that I usually play together.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

I just changed the name of the plugin to be what probably some sourcemod users are looking for, because if we look for anti ragdolls plugins we can't find them easily!

I apologize if any creator thinks I'm stealing content, but I assure you that I'm not, I'm just trying to make it easier for users who love to use the plugins and giving due credit if the content is not mine.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

FEATURES:

- the plugin removes all ragdolls from zombies smoothly and in a few seconds

INSTALLATION:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins

Attached Files
File Type: smx l4d_ANTI_ZOMBIES_RAGDOLLS.smx (4.1 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...