Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSSMap bugfix, improvement and a little mod.

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
This plugin is taken from the maps bugfix plugin created by : FeuerSturm + darkranger, vintage

Original bugfix :
dod_anzio, dod_avalanche, dod_donner, dod_flash , dod_winter : Bugfix by FeuerSturm + darkranger, vintage, I haven't checked everything but one thing is sure is that the bug in the box in Axis side on dod_flash has been fixed. For the rest, it does not cause any problems.

My Bugfix :
dod_bodange: The bug in the Axis spawn is fixed by adding walls.
dod_crash_dust, dod_crash_dust_final: Added crates to prevent players from hiding in objects, and I put a tank in place of the horrible, half-destroyed yellow car..

My improvements:
dod_convoy_b20, dod_convoy, dod_convoy2_rc1, dod_convoy2_rc1_fixed: Added spawn protection walls.
dod_convoy_summer,dod_convoy_summer_final: same.
dod_convoy_new_noel, dod_convoy_new_year_2011: same.
dod_deux_chateaux_final, dod_deux_chateaux_LS, dod_deux_chateaux: Added tanks in front of the spawn exits.
dod_fightzone_voodoo, dod_fightzone_voodoo_final: Added walls to prevent players from using the ladder bug to get to the top of the map.
dod_gan, dod_gan_32, dod_gan_xmas_b1, dod_gan32: Added spawn protection walls.
dod_gan_extended_se: same.
dod_mario_air: This map is identical to the following two, but the correction is different: Teleporter to hidden room (forbidden) redirected to the second hidden room, at the very top + addition of walls to block the exit from the forbidden room. Mario poster teleporter redirected to the second hidden room, at the very top.
mario_air_32, mario_air: Teleporter to hidden room (forbidden) redirected to the second hidden room with zombie + added walls to block the exit from the forbidden room.
cdc_mario_air_flag: Blocked all teleporter and walled all hidden rooms.

Added a small mod:
This mod appear tanks randomly (at the start of each round) to strategic locations on these maps, which completely changes the gameplay of these maps :
3xi_trainmap
dod_fight_arena_urbex, 3xi_urbex
dod_bunky
dod_fight_arena
dod_normandie_fight_arena

This mod can be enabled/disabled in dod/cfg/dod_blockexploitmaps/dod_blockexploitmaps.cfg
This configuration folder and file will be created the first time the plugin is launched.

Sorry for my English but I am French. ;-)

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (dod_blockexploits_maps.sp - 27.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...