Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[HL2DM] - Player Model Fix

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Player Model Fix for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Description

This plugin fixes an issue where cl_playermodel does not get updated whenever players switches from one team to another. Added bonus, team changes are now shown with colors. It also fixes the "Player has joined team Unassigned" with something that makes more sense if mp_teamplay is set to 0.

Please note that this does not fix the broken options from the menu. This is client side and a plugin will not be able to fix this. It is recommended to use this client side fix in addition to this plugin for the best possible experience.

ConVars

sm_name_playermodel_version - Plugin version
sm_playermodel_fix - Enable/Disable fix
sm_name_playermodel_msg - Whether to show message that player model was adjusted based on team (this is server wide)

Public Commands

sm_show_playermodel_msg <0|1> - Whether players wants to see the "Adjusting your cl_playermodel setting to match your team." message.

Additional information

Plugin uses Updater by GoD-Tony. It is not required to have it for this plugin to run, but you will not have to manually update files.

Known issues

None that I know of. If you experience issues, let me know what happened and steps to reproduce if possible. Any screenshots/demos are welcome additions.

To do

Nothing.

Screenshots

With teamplay on:
Spoiler

With teamplay off:
Spoiler

Attached Files
File Type: zip [HL2MP] Player Model Fix.zip (13.0 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...