Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[(?) CSGO / CSS] Advanced chat tag manager with Ranks

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
History
This plugin was originally built on this , but I modified it for my own personal needs and added more functionality, making it a completely different plugin now.

Description
This plugin adds custom tags based on admin flags or based on SteamID's.
It also has support for LevelsRank and it can add the Translation Phrase of the corresponding rank from LR before the tag.
You should read the plugin's beggining to understand some key-factors and if you want to enable the support for LevelsRank

Dependencies
  • Simple Chat Processor
  • MultiColors
  • Optional: LevelsRank

ConVars and Commands
Spoiler

Installation
Copy and paste the files into your SourceMod folder. If you want to compile for SourceMod 1.10 or if you want to enable LevelsRank support and compile make sure you have the dependencies installed.

Important
  • The config file "advancedtagmanager_simpletags.cfg" should be ranked by the flags required and it should always exist with an entry present, otherwise the plugin will fail; the other two files are optional. It provides a fast and easy configuration by just specifying the flags, but if two flags of the tags are the same or anything else that would make the user get the incorrect flags you must use the "advancedtagmanager_tags.cfg" where you specify the STEAMID2 of the user.
  • "advancedtagmanager_tags.cfg" will always take priority over "advancedtagmanager_simpletags.cfg" because it is a more targeted way of managing the tag.
  • If the client's name gets trimmed because of the length of the rank or the tag, either modify the rank from the Translation Phrase of LevelsRank or shorten the tag length, or just enable sm_advtm_trim 1 and it will move the name into the message.
  • If someone can test this on CS:GO and reply if it works it would be great.

I would also love to post pictures if I figure out how xd

Tested on Sourcemod 1.10 and 1.11!

Attached Files
File Type: zip advanced-tagmanager.zip (30.9 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...