Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D2] Raise incapacitated

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Initially, I made this plugin for my server coop, but since I saw that a lot of people needed it, I decided to share it with you.

Description:

Have you ever wondered why a bot can raise an incapacitated survivor when he is beaten and his progress is not lost, and here is the player himself, when wants to raise an incapacitated bot/player when he is beaten by the infected, his progress lost. Not fair right?
This plugin aims to solve this problem. Now, when a player will raise an incapacitated survivor and that incapacitated survivor is beaten by mobs/bosses, the progress of the will not be disrupted.

How does this plugin work you ask? Very simple. It changes the client flag during raising to a fake flag and changes the value of the sb_all_bot_game cvar. Kvar is needed so that when the player is alone on the server, the round does not fail. If the cvar value sb_all_bot_game is set in your server.cfg to 1, then the plugin will ignore this cvar and will work as it should.

Please read carefully:

In what cases can progress be lost? If the spitter spits under you and you you will raise an incapacitated survivor when he is being beaten by the horde/bosses, then your progress will be lost. Why is this done, you ask? Because the server can crash, this is why I needed to resort to sdkhooks so that the player's flag does not change to a fake flag when the player is standing in acid. Well, in any case, as soon as you move away from the acid and you will raise an incapacitated survivor, even if he is in the acid, your progress will not be disrupted.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_Raise_incapacitated.sp - 2.0 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...