Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

RSS[L4D2 (Any Source)] RPG Maker 2 - v3.x - Supporting SM1.11+

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description

RPG Maker 2 is a gigantic parser, which reads a bunch of different config files and interprets them, essentially providing a shell with a bunch of parameters, allowing you to create the RPG of your dreams (within some reason) without ever having to write a single line of code -- though support for expansion plugins to extend the functionality of talents does exist via IPC native/forward calls, and will be covered in a later post.

Most features of RPG Maker 2 can be disabled/enabled as you see fit; the main config file holds about 500 different cvars, most of which are gameplay-affecting and customizable.

RPG Maker 2 will work with any source game, but it only comes with the config files assembled for Left 4 Dead 2. You'll have to edit the events and weapondamages configs and update them appropriately to support other source games. Honestly, you'll have to edit most of the configs, but none of it's code, and it's mostly well-documented?

Requirements/Dependencies

RPG Maker 2 still requires Ready Up ( https://github.com/exSkye/rpgmaker2/...y)/ReadyUp-8.x ) and I don't see myself ever removing this dependency, as it provides many important natives/forwards to greatly-extend the amount of events that occur in l4d2. This version is still on old syntax, but is running perfectly-fine on my server, which runs the latest version of SM. I will, however, be porting Ready Up to the new syntax in the near future for uniformity.

SM Lib - I use this for custom chat/text colours that are otherwise unavailable.
Left 4 DHooks
l4d_stocks.inc (/include/ is found in the archive included on this page.)

A MySQL database is required even if localhost. SQLite is not supported, and I have no plans to add support for it, though if you do and would like it merged into the official code branch, please open a ticket on the github page.

Github

I will try to keep regular updates here, but don't forget to always check the github for the latest updates just in case, and if you need to post any issues/bugs that need fixing, it is preferred that you do it on github tickets so that it is all in one place.

https://github.com/exSkye/rpgmaker2/...RPGMaker2/v3.x

I'm sure there's something I forgot to post, since it's super late, I'm super baked, and I've been coding non-stop for many hours... many, many hours. Remind me, or I'll remember later and add it.

You can connect to the server and test out the plugin running the exact version of the files that are in the archive/posted on the github, here: http://skyrpg.org - click the server, then click 'connect' on the drop-down, or alternatively connect skyrpg.org in console.

Attached Files
File Type: smx rum_rpg_ns.smx (306.9 KB)
File Type: zip RPGMaker_v3.4_Mar6_2024.zip (737.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
 Udostępnij

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...