Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D1] Fake L4D2 Survivors

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

ABOUT THIS:
This plugin adds L4D2 survivors to the L4D1 game. As you know, I've been planned this project the whole time. Also this plugin is similar to the 8 Survivors Mod. Do note that L4D2 survivors are only models, fake models I called it. The sounds of the L4D2 survivors, gestures, animations are crappy and ugly to see it, even the expressions of it. (Credits for Kwski43 for the original creator for the 8 Survivors mod, re-edited plugin by me.)

RECOMMENDED PLUGINS:
1. Download the Character Select Menu Mod (credits by mi123645) - allows you to change your character.

2. Download the Super Versus Plugin (Credits for DDR Khat) Makes everyone a different character, so automatically you'll have the L4D2 survivors on the L4D1 game. Not forget to set max survivors to "8"

3. Download the L4D2 Models Addon (This is important, without this, the game could crash when you have the plugin.)

KNOWN BUGS:

- If one of the L4D2 survivors died, and rescued it to the closet, it will return to the original model, like Francis, Zoey, Louis, or Bill.
- L4D1 survivor model sometimes can duplicate when spawning 8 players in the server.
- L4D1 Legs animation bug when using the model of L4D2 survivors, sometimes the legs of the L4D1 stops the animation when moving around.
- L4D2 Survivor Name Tags, scenes, gestures, and sounds bug.

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler

If you're having questions to me and for this plugin, just let me know.

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source ([L4D] Fake L4D2 Survivors.sp - 13.1 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł