Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D2] Scuffle - Get Up! (Ready for Testing 12-15-17)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Hello Admin,

This plugin was heavily inspired by panxiaohai Struggle plugin. It was popular on my servers but some of the bugs on that plugin always kept nagging at Lux and I. So, we set out to rewrite it, revamp it and make it cover as many bases a plugin like this should offer.
  • You can scuffle any length of time with any button you desire
  • You don't have to scuffle long, you can get up with a tap and release
  • You can literally require any item to get up or no item at all
  • You can assign a health value to any item required
  • You can make it possible to scuffle from SI, a ledge, the ground or any combination of the three
  • You can scuffle infinitely or set a fixed number on any specific scuffle
  • You can customize a cooldown between scuffles (or turn it off)
  • You can penalize survivors by giving them extra hurt for self reviving
  • You can set a random chance between 0% and 100% an SI will die in a scuffle
  • You can require survivors to have at least N health to scuffle
  • You can turn off all scuffling when a survivor is black and white (on their last leg, or any for that matter)
  • You can set it so survivors can hold a button to revive
  • You can set it so survivors automatically get revived
  • You can set it so survivors can tap to revive
  • You can set all 3... automatic, hold and tap (e.g., slowest, slow, fast is ideal)
  • You can set it so an incapacitated survivor by SI has to scuffle twice (once to get them off, again to get up)

The bugs we fixed from panxiaohai Struggle plugin are
  • Players should see in black and white and have a heartbeat when they're about to die
  • Players can return from idle into a bot that is down and still get up
  • Players hanging on a ledge won't lose all their health (determined by the cvar scuffle_hurt)
  • Players are notified of their ability to scuffle

I've gotten very positive feedback from my base on this plugin and am announcing it here for public testing. Out of the box, it acts like "Struggle". See the README for all the details on how to customize it to suit your needs. If Scuffle doesn't already do it, you can request a feature but patches are better. If you ask a question but never get an answer, it's in the README. If you can reproduce a bug and walk me through it step by step report it.

The following link to the GitLab download will always point to the latest release. If you have any questions or feedback regarding Scuffle, please try to keep them on this thread. You will always find the latest changelog here.

Known Bugs
  • Progress bar will show a confusing dialog at some point (do not report it, patch it or wait)
  • Hopefully with public testing and the combinations possible, it won't take long to find some more

Have fun :)

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (scuffle.sp - 39.7 KB)
File Type: smx scuffle.smx (18.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł