Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[CS:GO ZR] Simple Rank System (V1.9, 23-05-2018)

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
[ZR]Simple Rank:

A simple rank system destined to Zombie Mod/Zombie Escape servers.
Since I didn't find a rank plugin with the specifics that I wanted, I decided to make one by myself.
It's still in beta, so it has a lot to go through (and it's my first plugin with databases).

Requirements:
Installation:
  1. Drag the file named zr_rank.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins;
  2. Add the database in databases.cfg located in addons/sourcemod/configs, like this:
    Code:

"zr_rank"
    {
      "driver"    "mysql"
      "host"      "YOUR_HOST_ADDRESS"
      "database"  "YOUR_DATABASE_NAME"
      "user"      "DATABASE_USERNAME"
      "pass"      "USERNAME_PASSWORD"
    }

3. Restart the server;
  4. Edit the cvars as you like in, zr_rank.cfg, located in cfg/sourcemod;

ConVars:
  • zr_rank_startpoints (Default: 100) - Number of points that a new player starts;
  • zr_rank_infecthuman (Default: 1) - Number of points that you get when you infect an human (0 will disable it)
  • zr_rank_killzombie (Default: 1) - Number of points that you get when you kill a zombie (0 will disable it)
  • zr_rank_killzombie_headshot (Default: 2) - Number of points that you get when you kill a zombie with an headshot (0 will disable it);
  • zr_rank_killzombie_knife (Default: 5) - Number of points that you get when you kill a zombie with a knife (0 will disable it);
  • zr_rank_killzombie_he (Default: 3) - Number of points that you get when you kill a zombie with a He Grenade (0 will disable it);
  • zr_rank_killzombie_smokeflashbang (Default: 20) - Number of points that you get when you kill a zombie with a Smoke/Flashbang (0 will disable it);
  • zr_rank_stabzombie_left (Default: 1) - Number of points that you get when you stab a zombie with left mouse button (0 will disable it);
  • zr_rank_stabzombie_right (Default: 1) - Number of points that you get when you stab a zombie with right mouse button (0 will disable it);

Commands:
  • sm_rank - It shows your positions in the rank and your total points;
  • sm_top - It shows the Top 10 players listed in the database;
  • sm_resetrank_all - It will reset all the players in the database (needs ROOT FLAG to have access);

Links:
To-Do List:
  • Translations;
  • Support for more than 10 players in the sm_top command;
  • Better checker for left and right mouse buttons when you stab a zombie;
  • Giving points when humans finish a map (and register the map's levels/stages);
  • A simple API for another sub-plugins;
  • A WebPage to show the rank of any player;
  • Optimize the code (A LOT);
  • Other suggestions given to me;

Changelog:
  • 1.0 - Plugin Release

Wyświetl pełny artykuł