Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
What is the point?
As far as i could see there are no functioning zombie riot plugins for csgo right now so i tried making one myself using a few zombie reloaded features.
How to install?
Simply drag configs, gamedata and plugins folder into the right place on your server. The scripting folder is only for viewing source.

What do i have to setup?
Navigate to configs/unloze_zr/ for all custimization that you wish to do. For giving an idea of how to set everything up i currently filled the files up with content for 19 waves of gameplay.

If you want to use all the human/zombie playermodels already specified in the files + soundfiles you can download all custom content here: http://fastdl.unloze.com/csgo_ze/custom_content.rar

Otherwise you can replace soundfiles/human/zm playermodels with your own custom content.

File purposes
classesHuman.txt and classeszm.txt should be obvious, you can add/remove zombies/humans from there and customize some gameplay settings to each class.

In Downloads.txt you specify all the custom content you want clients to download.

Extra: Here settings are specified that only are loaded once on mapstart.
Respawn Time: Delay before respawning Humans that died.
round start zclass time: How many seconds after roundstart you allow players to change playermodel with !zclass
zmsoundInterval: How often a random zombie should emit a soundfile.
botStuckCount: Assuming a player camps and bots cant reach him push zombies upwards after a delay. 0 = 2 seconds, 1= 4 seconds, 5 = 12 seconds etc etc
botStuckPush: With what strength to push zombies upwards for reaching camping players.
zmsoundsFile: Custom soundfiles that zombies randomly choose between to emit. You can add as many as you want.
Global command: If you want to load commands on mapstart you can use this. else just delete it.

WaveSettings: These settings are loaded each roundstart to specify what wave is occuring.
PlayerScaleAbility: How many extra zombies have to be eliminated per player.
HealthScaleAbility: Scaling Health up/downwards based on playercount.
Zombie Count: How many initial zombies have to be eliminated per round. The total count of zombies to eliminate is Zombie Count * PlayerScaleAbility.
Respawns: How often to respawn players as humans before spawning them as zombies instead.
bot_scaling: How many zombies to add per player (this is limitted to such things as playerspawns on a map or bot profiles, you can however edit both things yourself)
wavecommand: Specific commands to load on an individual wave, you can have as many as you want.

Zombie Class and Human Class. You can per wave specify what human and what zombie classes to use. For that you have to use the classes unique names in the classeshuman and classeszm files.
You can also use @all to load all zombie/human classes or @groups to load all classes on the specified team that have a group assigned to them or @flags for all classes that have flags enabled. With this you could potentially also make rounds with specific human classes only for more customization.

The Weapons.txt is simply for specifying what weapons to buy in !zclass.

This was so far only tested on linux but should probably work too on windows.

Attached Files
File Type: zip unloze_zombieriot.zip (86.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł