Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
The Ultimate Cooperative Campaign Experience

Created in 2010 to make Left 4 Dead / Left 4 Dead 2 campaign / coop more fun / challenging using www.sourcemod.net mods and plugins and VALVe convars.

This is a great mod to play with your friends to pit their FPS mettle against a more dynamic / challenging A.I. Director, with stronger, faster, special infected.
Demonstration here
More videos here
Download
Right now only a Linux version is available (server side) but windows, linux, etc. can play it.
Installation instructions in the zip file titled ReadME_InstallationGuide.txt

Steam Group
Feel free to join us and set your server up with the group if its using the l4d2 arcade modifactions and more!

Useful commands if you are admin of the server:
sm_qcvar l4d2_ais_spawn_size 4
sm_qcvar l4d2_ais_limit 14
sm_targetd - change another players character
Basically you can set the spawn size from 1 - 14 or limit from 1 - 14. Very useful!
Left 4 Dead 2 Arcade Edition main attraction modifications are found in the server.cfg file and in cfg folder!
Mod comes with lootdrop, character select menu, pro infected bot spawner, and more!
Make sure you keep the server.cfg file intact as it houses most of the A.I. Director and Special Infected changes & modifications!

Useful commands for any player:
sm_targetb - change your players character from 1 - 8 Survivors!
Bill, Zoey, Francis, Louis, Nick, Rochelle, Coach, Ellis!

This mod scales well with all player skill levels feel free to play on Easy Normal Advanced only! Mod is not recommended for Expert mode level difficulty of play as the fun factor was not designed for that difficulty however you will still be met with a considerable challenge on Easy Normal and Advanced difficulties as the mod is souped up to be extremely fun and intense on those modes! Give it a shot and let me know what you think! Also feel free to Add/Modify to your liking and show us your server with the mod running with your mods in addition going!

Report any problems/bugs here and I will see if I can fix it ASAP! Or email me at [email protected]

Have Fun!!!!! :lol::D:lol::D

Wyświetl pełny artykuł