* By default, commands are registered with three pieces of information:
* 1)Command Name (for example, "csdm_enable")
* 2)Command Group Name (for example, "CSDM")
* 3)Command Level (for example, "changemap")
* You can override the default flags assigned to individual commands or command groups in this way.
* To override a group, use the "@" character before the name. Example:
* "@CSDM" "b" // Override the CSDM group to 'b' flag
* "csdm_enable" "bgi" // Override the csdm_enable command to 'bgi' flags
* Note that for overrides, order is important. In the above example, csdm_enable overwrites
* any setting that csdm_enable previously had.
* You can make a command completely public by using an empty flag string.
powinno być tak