Skocz do zawartości

Nowy szablon forum

mygo.pl

Stworzyliśmy dla Was nowy wygląd forum. Z pewnością znajdziesz rzeczy, które wg Ciebie mogą zostać zmienione - wspomnij o tym w specjalnym wątku.

Czytaj więcej

Jak założyć własną sieć

serwerów CS

Zastanawiasz się nad prowadzeniem własnej sieci serwerów? Przeczytaj podstawowe informacje, na które należy zwrócić uwagę, przy takim projekcie.

Czytaj więcej

Tworzymy spis sieci

dodaj swoją

Dodaj sieć do której należysz, pozwoli to na promocję i budowę ogólnopolskiej bazy sieci CS.

Czytaj więcej

[HL2DM/CSS] Pilotable Helicopters [v1.0 - Nov 1, 2019]

MYGO.pl
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• RSSy
Description:
Using only hl2 entities; this allows players to spawn, and emulate flying/piloting helicopters in game. HL2DM users will also have the ability to fire rockets in the direction the helicopter is facing. This isn't perfect, and I still have more to do, but it's pretty fun to use when you get the controls down.

Demo Video

General Notes:
  • I went through a lot of different entities piecing this together, and made a mess of the code in the chaos of it. I have a lot to clean and optimize. This is however the most stable I've gotten it. I can't do a lot of testing on my own though.
  • This should be fairly simple to port over to other games, it would require swapping the models and adjusting the thrusters. I do not own any other games so I can't really do that.
  • The admin flag for use is set to ADMFLAG_CHEATS
  • This is only v1.0, I hope to do more to this, but please let me know of any bugs.

Use Notes:
  • The CS:S version doesn't have any weapons! I hope to change this.
  • The max spawn limit is 8 helicopters in one game. I would not recommend increasing this value too high.
  • Gravity may affect it, it seems prime server gravity is 620 for HL2DM and 800 for CS:S

Commands:
Code:

• sm_helicopter
          > Spawn a pilotable helicopter where you are looking.
          > Press E (use) on the helicopter to enter.
          > Press E (use) on the helicopter again to exit.

CONTROLS WHILE FLYING
Code:

• [SPACE] (Jump) - Move Upwards

• [CTRL] (Duck) - Move Downwards

• [W] (Forward) - Move Forward

• (Backward) - Move Backward

• [A] (Left) - Move Left

• [D] (Right) - Move Right

• [MOUSE1] (Primary) - Turn Left

• [MOUSE2] (Secondary) - Turn Right

• [R] (Reload) - *HL2DM ONLY* Fire Rockets

Installation:
  • 1. Tap on "Get Plugin" below
  • 2. Put the downloaded file Helicopters.smx in your servers plugins folder: SERVER/GAME/addons/sourcemod/plugins/
  • (optional) Put the source file Helicopters.sp in your servers scripting folder: SERVER/GAME/addons/sourcemod/scripting/

Todo:
Spoiler

CHANGELOG:
Spoiler

Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (Helicopters.sp - 28.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł